FULL Conference Package: £100.00 per person includes
- Attendance to all conference sessions
- Conference pack and proceedings
- Lunch and refreshments during the days of the conference
- Conference dinner on the Monday evening
Thank you for expressing interest in attending the SMERST 2013 Conference. To finalise your registration please select and complete this registration form.
We look forward to this unique opportunity to bring together researchers and practitioners in Emergency Response and Humanitarian Disasters who are interested in Social Media and/or Semantic Technologies.
Registration deadline: 5 April 2013
After 5 April 2013 contact the conference organisers using the details below.
Registration is a two stage process:
1. First: please complete the Registration on this site. This enables the organising committee to collect important information necessary for the Conference Host to ensure that you get the most out of your conference experience.
Sorry, but there are currently no tickets for sale. Please try again later.
2. Payment – Your registration is complete once the full amount is listed payment is received. Once you have completed this form and selected “Register” you will be directed to a page containing the payment link. Select this link and complete your registration.
Payment is managed by using the Aston University Quick Payment facility. You need to have a valid credit or debit card in order to make a payment. We welcome the following payment cards:
Su Anson & Jill Forrest
Tel: +44 (0)121 204 3239 / 49
Cancellation policy & refunds:
The deadline for cancellations and changes to your registration is 5 April 2013. No refunds or changes will be granted after this date. Prior to this date refunds will either be processed onto the card used for payment or will be paid by cheque.